Ir al contenido principal

Music


Author’s note: The title might make you think this is gonna be me talking about my favorite groups/singers, whatever, but no. It’s more like a reflection¿? for myself, not that much, but anyways…)

This is a subjet I don’t commonly talk about so easily. Mainly, ‘cause I’ve been my whole life  (stupidly) afraid of what people could think or say of me, of what i like/hear. And I know it’s stupid, but you know, insecurities :’)

With that said, today i’d like to write about how I go when it comes to music.
I’m usually open to anything, I really don’t care what type is, or in what language it is. If i like it, that’s enough for me to save it on a playlist on Spotify. BUT, I must say, the only thing I don’t like it’s ‘’reggaeton’’, it just doesn’t go with me.
My playlists can go from punk rock to today’s pop hits. And it’s due to my constant wanting of discovering new music, with the help of Youtube, Spotify and movie/series i’ve seen.
I can spend hours and hours on Youtube going from a song I like to another simmilar, ‘till I finally find a new one. On Spotify, I tend to look up recommended playlist. And with movies/series, I always pay attention to the background music/soundtrack, and if I liked it, I search if afterwards.
I know everyone must do the same as me, but, I don’t know, I wanted to share it anyways ‘cause it has been something new for me. I used to stick to only a few genres, to what I knew people liked, ‘cause I though people were going to like me for that. Dumb, I know.

But now I can say i passed (kind of) through that and I don’t care (that much) anymore.

So here I’m goint to also leave 3 of my latest discoveries. Hope you enjoy them 😊 or maybe you could share something too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezL7nYCxv_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHVL_Ni2v4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxlBOBOZHqI

Comentarios

  1. Nice selection Cecilia.

    Try these:)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECS-DDN_NiI

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1Zcngd3VA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tCr9W1-Yz4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q46M7ImRM8

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApN1cZoiX4w&list=RDEMabe9AEQkvrAgwwSRFQ2uQw


    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fiestas Patrias

I’ve always been eager for Fiestas Patrias, mainly because I get to rest (which for me is just laying on my bed not thinking of all the things I have to do) and sleep a lot. And also because everyone is extremely happy during this time (maybe due to the alcohol haha) and that makes me happy too. This year, I spent it more with my family. We went over my grandma and ate everything we could, specially ‘’empanadas’’ that she always makes, they are no doubt the best I’ve ever eaten. We went to the trustworthy Fonda in Parque O’Higgins, which is always good and well organized, so you can’t get lost and there’s about everything there, from food to drinks to handmade crafts. The only problem is that it was overcrowded (like always), but besides that it was great I also went to another Fonda near where I live in Maipú, and honestly It was so boring and I was a little bit tired too, and I only wanted to go home. To make it even worse, there was way, way too many people there, you c...

IT

Last weekend I went to see ‘’It’’ to the cinema in Costanera Center with some friends. To start, it was a chaos to be able to meet up all the six of us. We set an hour to gather in the subway, we said ‘’Let’s meet up there at 11:00-11:30’’, and so we did. Some arrived there at 11:00 and others nearly 12:00, so some of us had to wait almost an hour there! And the movie was at 12:00!! And obviously, there was still one of us who hadn’t got there yet, and worst, he didn’t have a chip on his phone, so he couldn’t receive or make calls and we weren’t able to contact him. By the time it was already 12:00, but luckily there was another cinema show at 12:40, but we still had to hurry, because we needed to buy the tickets and some food. So we were there, at 12:25 with no tickets and no food and only 5 of us. We finally decided to just go to the cinema, we thought that maybe the one who hadn’t arrived yet was in his way, or worse, in his home peacefully sleeping. We got there, and sudde...

Infinite 160116

The second concert I’ve ever assisted to, has to be the best one among the two, and it was Infinite’s concert in January 16th, 2016. Infinite is a korean pop group originaly composed by 7 members (but now there's only 6 of them since one left) and is one of these boybands that can dance (specially Infinite, is known for being one of the best groups at dancing and synchronization)  and sing and basically do everything lol (you might have heard of kpop, recently it has become very popular). They are basically one of the first kpop groups I liked since 2013, so, when I knew they were coming here I was freaking out. Given the fact that kpop wasn’t that popular back then, it was almost impossible to think some korean people would even think on coming here to Chile. But it did happen, and I couldn’t be any more happier. The tickets were pretty much cheap compared to another concerts I’ve wanted to go, but couldn’t ‘cause they were to pricey for my poor soul. So my mom bought the tic...