Ir al contenido principal

PARIS

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to go out of the country how I would like to, I’ve only been out once and I went to Argentina, which is not far from here and not that different to Chile. Given this, there are many countries I would absolutely love to go to, but when it comes to cities, it’s not something I have think of. I usually just like a country in general for what I can see on the internet, in pictures or what people says of these places. But Paris is the one city that I’ve always heard of on television or seen on movies (like Midnight in Paris!! I love that movie), and it’s just wonderful.
Everyone knows it’s a beautiful city, and you would be lying if you say that you’re not interested on going there. If I go there, I would like to go around and maybe walk next to the Seine River and just admire everything this city has to give. For what I’ve seen, every place it’s just as amazing as the one that’s next to it.
Obviously though, if I ever go there, I HAVE to visit The Louvre Museum, I love art museum and visiting one of the most important in the world is on my top ten things I have to do before I die. I would love to see the Venus de Milo statue or the Liberty Leading the People painting, and many many more of the beautiful artworks there are there. I would absolutely visit the Eiffel Tower too, the Notre-Dame Cathedral or the Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile

I really don’t care who I go with, I would even go by my own. I just want to go there, no matter who I am with. But probably with someone who speaks french so I don’t get lost, since I only know a few words, like saying hello, goodbye or thank you.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fiestas Patrias

I’ve always been eager for Fiestas Patrias, mainly because I get to rest (which for me is just laying on my bed not thinking of all the things I have to do) and sleep a lot. And also because everyone is extremely happy during this time (maybe due to the alcohol haha) and that makes me happy too. This year, I spent it more with my family. We went over my grandma and ate everything we could, specially ‘’empanadas’’ that she always makes, they are no doubt the best I’ve ever eaten. We went to the trustworthy Fonda in Parque O’Higgins, which is always good and well organized, so you can’t get lost and there’s about everything there, from food to drinks to handmade crafts. The only problem is that it was overcrowded (like always), but besides that it was great I also went to another Fonda near where I live in Maipú, and honestly It was so boring and I was a little bit tired too, and I only wanted to go home. To make it even worse, there was way, way too many people there, you c...

Infinite 160116

The second concert I’ve ever assisted to, has to be the best one among the two, and it was Infinite’s concert in January 16th, 2016. Infinite is a korean pop group originaly composed by 7 members (but now there's only 6 of them since one left) and is one of these boybands that can dance (specially Infinite, is known for being one of the best groups at dancing and synchronization)  and sing and basically do everything lol (you might have heard of kpop, recently it has become very popular). They are basically one of the first kpop groups I liked since 2013, so, when I knew they were coming here I was freaking out. Given the fact that kpop wasn’t that popular back then, it was almost impossible to think some korean people would even think on coming here to Chile. But it did happen, and I couldn’t be any more happier. The tickets were pretty much cheap compared to another concerts I’ve wanted to go, but couldn’t ‘cause they were to pricey for my poor soul. So my mom bought the tic...